“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life Without You

I got an amazing email today! I don't know how he does it! He always says things that I needed to hear that week. :) "Jennica never forget how much i love you, dah i teared up a little. I just cant imagine life without you. i promise if you wait for me ill do my best to keep you happy for the rest of my life. I LOVE YOU!!! :) :X :X: X :X :X" This made me cry. :) I am SO proud of him and I just love him a lot. :) I miss him yes, but I am super happy that he has chosen to go on a mission. He and I both need this time to get close to our Heavenly Father. I know that with this time he and I will love each other more along with our Father in Heaven.

The first time I started waiting for a missionary I was told that he and I would grow closer through writing letters and I strongly believe and finally see that. :) He makes me want to do better in life. :) He is helping me strengthen my testimony. That's something that I will always thank him for. :) I personally could never see my life without him. I love him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment