“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Your Life Touched Mine

Yay! It's finally March! :) Thank goodness! I am getting closer to the time when I will be moving off to college and I am super excited! I actually met a girl who is waiting for her missionary who is also going to Dixie! She and I started talking about it and she applied to the same apartment complex. She requested me to be her roommate so I am super excited about that! :) She is really cool and I am going to LOVE having her as a roommate. She is in to running marathons and eating right, which I have been needing to do for quite some time now. But I have always wanted to run a marathon so she's going to help me be able to! :) And I'm gonna teach her basketball in return lol. But ever since she told me she runs a lot and eats right I have been starting to run 2 miles a day. It's been three days now and I have run each day! :) I am doing pretty good if you ask me and I hope I keep it up long term! I wanna look GOOD when Mark gets back. :) That's the goal! :)

I got an amazing letter/card today from him! :) It was so adorable that I started cry laughing. NOW If you have NEVER heard of cry laughing, it's a weird sensation. Kinda like hiccuping and sneezing at the same time. I was laughing because what he said was just so absolutely perfect. :) And crying because I miss him a lot. He let me know that his love has only grown stronger and that I don't need to worry about losing him. :) I feel like his letters might be more mushy than mine! :) I love it though. :) It's definitely what I need right now. :) I don't know how he does it. :) He just makes me keep falling in love with him over and over. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS CLICHE!! :) But honestly... Gah! He makes me SO happy and he and I have always been long distance. It's been over a year and 7 months long distance and I am happier than I was with someone in the same town. Crazy right?

I don't have a story to share, but I just want to write down the poem that was in the card he sent me. :)

Your Life Touched Mine
Something very special
Which I cannot define,
Happened to me one day,
When your life touched mine.

The touching of our lives,
Especially your touching me,
Made me a better person,
Never the same to be.

Bright memories of that day,
Now cling without my clutching,
Because our paths still cross
And our souls are touching.

... Then on the back it says, "I have never stopped thanking God for you... And he had circled that and said, "Hey that's what I do! :) I saw this and thought of you so I got it. I LOVE YOU!!! XOXO." :)
That made me start crying. I love him! :) Can't wait to see him again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment