“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Car

Today has been super crazy! I BOUGHT A CAR!! I was flipping out! Before Mark left he told me some car types that I should keep an eye out for. Ones that get good gas mileage and are reliable and stuff. :) So I have been looking for a good car that isn't too expensive and stuff that I would be able to take to college and my step-dad has been taking me to car lots. I found this inexpensive one that was being sold by a personal owner and we test drove it and oh man.. We went to shift and the whole gear shift just popped off, yet it still worked when you put it back on, the seat was broken. etc. SO needless to say I didn't get it. :) But I went to a dealership for used cars today and we looked at this Corolla. This was one car Mark said I should get or at least consider and it is in really nice condition. A lot of new features and we got him down from $4,995 to $3,500. :) I am stoked! I get to take it on my first long Utah drive tomorrow.

It's weird to have your own car. I have always had to figure out car schedules with my family and what car goes where, but now I will always have a car. :) Really nice! :) Let's just hope that I don't break down in the middle of nowhere! :) Nah I think I will be okay. :)

I am really kinda nervous  about going to Utah tomorrow. I mean, not totally scared that I might pee myself, but just nervous. Like little butterflies. :) I am excited to meet some of the MG's there though! SUPER stoked for Denny's. :) I need to go find my camera so I can tape some of it and make a video! That's a good idea! :) Alright so now I have to go to bed so I can find all my stuff and get to work on time early tomorrow! :)

One memory I remembered the other night of Mark and I was just on Sundays we would have our nap. :) And one Sunday we were both just out cold until his mom came in to wake us up to go to the other ward. :) I loved waking up next to him. :) I can't wait until that's an everyday experience. :) I love him so much and I miss him like heck! But I'm doing this waiting thing! I'm gonna show it who is boss. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment