“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Smile!

Today really wasn't that bad. I went to work and all that normal junk. I got a phone call saying that I have moved on in the application process of getting a really good scholarship and I am super excited about that! I feel like since Mark has left, even though I don't get to have him to talk to when I get stressed out, that I have been really blessed. I am starting to see all the ways I am getting blessings from my Heavenly Father and I cannot even count them! I love that! :) I sat down to write Mark last night and I wrote for an hour and had written 3 pages front and back and then just the front of the fourth page. SHOOT! I didn't think I could fill up that much space with what had happened these past few days I haven't written him, but I am happy that I did. :) It feels good knowing I can still tell him everything. :)

In three days he will have been gone for 2 months! :) That's about how long I had waited for my first missionary by the time I met Mark. I'm gonna show him that he's different than the first one. :) He's worth the wait! :)

I have the interview for my scholarship thing on Friday morning next week and I am kinda nervous. But I went online to my waiting for missionary pages to see if anyone wanted to meet up. Thursday when I get into St. George I plan on meeting up with two or three of the girls that are also waiting for their missionaries. :) I am pretty excited, nervous because I'm such a goober! But excited because I haven't known any other missionary girlfriend. :) It's nice to know you're not alone in what you're going through. :) Even Mark isn't alone. His companion has to leave his girlfriend behind too. He says it's nice to have someone who knows exactly what you're going through. :) Apparently his companion told him he can tell when Mark is thinking about me because he is just sitting there with a big smile on his face. :) That makes me happy that I still make him happy all the way across the United States! :) I love him a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment