“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Monday, March 19, 2012

Testimony Builders

I got to email Mark today! :) He helped me notice the power of prayer. :) I let him know how many blessings I feel like I have seen since he has been on his mission and this is what he had to say:
"You keep talking about how everything is going amazing and right in your life and just how blessings are pouring out to you.....I've been praying every single morning and night that you will receive blessings for my service and that you will be comforted...and it's happening!!! Thanks for telling me babe :) It really really boosted my testimony of prayer :) I just wanted to let you know that :) "

I love how he is on his mission and helping me find and strengthen my testimony. Another testimony builder this week was Sunday my Relief Society lesson went really well. That's the first time I have been asked to give a lesson and I was nervous but it went really well. :) I think I might even be crazy enough to do it again!

So I am going to need prayer this week a lot because today I found out that I didn't get into a program that would have really helped with my expenses while going to Dixie State. I am so disappointed in myself, but not really. I just figure I wasn't what they wanted and I don't know what they wanted then. But I am more upset because Mark isn't here to listen to me and to comfort me. That's the hardest part of this waiting thing. When I find things out like this I just want to talk to him, but I can't. He used to make me feel so much better about everything. He would have reassured me that nothing is wrong with me and that he still loves me. I just need to always remember that. I just need to now figure something else out for school. I am quite nervous because I don't know what it is, but I hope that the Lord will guide me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment