“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good Night! Sleep Tight!

Well I got to hear from Mark yesterday! :) I was super excited! The cutest thing he said was, "I L O V E Y O U!!! dont forget that honey. Anytime you're feeling down just remember that one simple thing. Goodnight and sweet dreams until i can tuck you in again :) :X :X :X :X " That's what my story is!!! :D


When I would go and see Mark his mom wouldn't let us sleep in the same room. (Same way at my house also I might add.) But his mom worked at a hotel so I would sleep in one room and he would sleep in another, they were connected but separate rooms. ANYWAY when it was time to go to bed he would always come in my room and we would pray together and read our scriptures. He would give me a kiss and I would get under the blankets. We would usually hug and kiss and then he would tuck me in. :) Literally like put a blanket on me, then cause it's colder in Utah then what I am used to he would put another one on and another until he ran out of blankets. :) He would tuck them under my legs and feet and make sure I was comfy and tell me, "Babe if you need anything just remember I am in the other room." or "If you get cold and need another blanket I am in the other room." :) I would say something like alright thanks babe. :) And sit up and just smile at him :) A lot! He would ask, "What?!" and I'd just say, "I love you! :)" Sometimes I would say, "Babe! Babe! You forgot something!" He'd finally come over and I'd just kiss him, :) tell him I love him and say good night. :) When he'd be in his room and turn out the light I'd yell, "BABE!! I LOVE YOU!!! GOOD NIGHT!! :)" or he would and we'd say it back. :) I miss that SO much! :) 


I can't wait until he can tuck me in again! I love that SO much! Shoot, I just can't wait until I can go visit his mom and sleep in his bed. That will be nice... But I am not sure if I can handle that just yet. I am thinking about going there in May so I can talk to Mark during Mother's Day. :) I can't wait to hear his voice again! :) I will just melt.. and cry.. but melt! :) I love him. :) SO Much and him being away just shows me how much I really do love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment