“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Saturday, June 9, 2012

IBS?


I know it's super late/early but I just wanted to post a little bit. Not much has happened since I last posted about stuff actually happening. I was just watching some of the videos that I have made since Mark left almost 5 months ago and my first thought "What will Mark think when he sees these?!" Haha. I told him that he will make fun of me and all he said to that was he will make fun of me out of love. :) Haha.

I feel like I have just been numb lately. Like a lot of people call it Imaginary Boyfriend Syndrome (IBS) and I think that's what I have had lately. Where I have felt like Mark is just an awesome guy I made up to tell other people that I have a boyfriend and to keep all the guys away from me. But tonight watching our Mother's Day call it just hit me that he is real. :) Tangible. He was with me a little over 5 months ago! Crazy right?! :) I just wanted to post saying that I still love him more than anything. He is my boyfriend. He is just as real as ever. :) AND He is absolutely everything I have wanted and is turning into something better. :) The Lord is molding my best friend into my husband and eternal companion. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment