“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Oovoo Call Home 2012


I got to talk to Mark on Oovoo on Mother's Day. His mom was sweet enough to let us talk. :) I was super excited! I love him SO much. :) After this call I was kinda sad, but I emailed Mark about it and he just made me feel so much better! This probably sounds bad or weird but I never knew how much Mark cared for me. I just always KNEW how much I loved him and hoped that he loved me just as much. But after this call and the email after combined I KNOW how much he loves me. :) I can just feel it. It sounds cliche but I love being in love with him. :) I hope that this never ends! I wanna be with him forever and this just helped me realize it all. :)

1 comment: