“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Friday, May 11, 2012

FINAL Diaries of Missionary Girlfriends Slide Show


I had noticed I had accidentally forgotten to put some pictures in from other girls and I DID NOT want them to feel left out, so therefore here is the FINAL FINAL video. :) I hope it's all correct and that everyone who sent me their pictures are here. I love you girls and I hope that we all have a wonderful journey. Whether we are meant to wait or not, I hope that we all gain whatever we are supposed to from our experiences. Good luck with everything! Let's continue to support each other! That's what is most important. :) But make sure to have fun! Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment