“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Friday, May 11, 2012

FINAL Diaries of Missionary Girlfriends Slide Show


I had noticed I had accidentally forgotten to put some pictures in from other girls and I DID NOT want them to feel left out, so therefore here is the FINAL FINAL video. :) I hope it's all correct and that everyone who sent me their pictures are here. I love you girls and I hope that we all have a wonderful journey. Whether we are meant to wait or not, I hope that we all gain whatever we are supposed to from our experiences. Good luck with everything! Let's continue to support each other! That's what is most important. :) But make sure to have fun! Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment