“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

OH MY GOSH!! I never thought a day like this would come, but baby it's here and OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay okay so it's not that big of a deal, but while making my usually rounds on the Facebook pages, I was reading posts about girls having their boys out for 7 months, 8 months, etc and I remember the days I would look at those and be like, "Holy cow I wish III was at 7 months!" Now I read them and I'm like, "Oh I remember those days." Haha.. It's so weird! Don't get me wrong 7, 8 or even 2 months is really good progress! :) Keep on going!

Thinking about time, when I first started getting mentally ready for Mark to leave I was like "2 years will be easy, one year then the other then SHABAM he's home! :)" Haha but now I'm like, "I'm almost at 10 months... two months, then a year and SHABAM! He's home!" WHAT?!!!!!! That's honestly not that long! This school semester is wrapping up! CHRISTMAS... yes ladies... CHRISTMAS is almost here! GAH I think my heart just skipped a beat haha. :)

To whomever may be reading this, time goes fast or slow, it goes however fast you want it to. My advice at this point is to make sure you're doing activities that keep you occupied. Get a job and work a lot, go to school, just keep yourself busy! Remember that your boy, when he comes home, will be used to getting up early and staying busy all day. It makes their days go by fast and it will do the same for you. :)

Sheewwwt! Another 3 days and I am at 10 months! Excited to update all of you on what has been going on! :) Until then, keep yourself busy and get sleep! :) Remember: Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man (woman) healthy, wealthy and wise.

Don't worry, I'm still working on it too. :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment