“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Monday, April 9, 2012

Define Waiting

I went to FHE for the single adults tonight and the lesson absolutely applied to my situation right now and I wanted to share it. :)

The teacher was talking from the talk from last conference by Robert D. Hales about Waiting for Christ. I'm not exactly sure how accurate I am but that's what I remember her saying. :) Anyway she continued to talk about the definition of waiting:

"Waiting is defined as anticipation. Waiting for someone is hoping they will come back to you or to look forward to eagerly." I loved hearing her talk about waiting like this because how true is it! We are waiting for our boys in anticipation for their return. We have faith that they will return to us and hope that they return back for us. :) We want them to come back for us! This just gave me a whole new perspective on waiting. :) I like this perspective more! I'm not just waiting for my boy to come back, I have faith that he will return to me and I am waiting eagerly for his return so we can be sealed together forever. :) 


I love this gospel. :) I love Mark. :) I am anticipating him coming back through my door again. I can wait for him! I'm gonna do this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment