“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

Life has gotten so crazy lately! I mean it! Having Mark home has been a dream come true. Although it's not like a perfect fairy tale in the end it's all been good. Seriously guys waiting for 2 years to see someone and then jumping back into a full blown relationship after not being in a serious one (meaning I couldn't see him for two years) was so hard! I will definitely say it's a lot of tears and heartache because you just want everything to be perfect but you have to really communicate to someone about your own flaws instead of keeping them in. Let me tell you, that was hard! I think it was also difficult for him to realize I'm not exactly like I was when he left, but he has adjusted to the new me and still loves me. :) If you're waiting for someone and reading this I have some advice. Don't expect everything to be perfect. I know, I hated all of these blogs and posts about how terrible life is when the guy you've been waiting so long to comes home and it's definitely not terrible. It's just a change. Change can be good or bad depending on how you take it. As long as you're expecting to just be back into a relationship where there are good times and also bad then you know what to expect. :) I'm not saying everything can't be perfect, I know one couple who has probably never fought their entire relationship! I can't imagine being like that but that's just who they are. That's awesome. :) I am too egotistical haha.... so we have little tifts but nothing that can't be worked out. :)

One thing waiting has done is helped me be patient and goodness am I so grateful for that now! We are getting married in 2 months and 4 days, exactly. Mark has gotten 2 jobs to save up for that and so we can make it by. I am going to school and also have a part time job so lets just say that we are both really busy and rarely get to spend time with each other. I have learned to appreciate those time I have with him, even though he's in the same TOWN as me. It's crazy to think of how far we have come together. I love him a lot and I just want to know how fortunate I am for the rest of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment