“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”
Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

14 &15 Months. Check!

I haven't written in so long! I suck! What have I been doing the past 2 months? Welll! I'll just show you! :D 












I WENT SKYDIVING! :D Definitely something I would recommend and TOTALLY do again! :)
Other than that though I have been going to school and working and stuff. I am moving home for the summer to spend time with my family before Mark and I get married next summer. :) I am really spending time with his family and getting to know them a lot better too. :) I am loving every day and it's crazy how much faster time seems to be going when I am not thinking about it all the time! I am getting more excited and nervous for the day he comes home everyday! I have been thinking about it a lot more lately haha. :) But that's still 9 months off!

No comments:

Post a Comment